Asmodeus, the Demon Prince of Ill Prophecy, was the general of the demonic horde that invaded the city of Goetia through a dimensional rift caused by the demonologist Solomon. He posed as Marquis Lowcraft, the leader of the city, to temporarily evade suspicion when heroes of Heroica came to investigate the rift.
Although strongest of the demons of Goetia, he was easily taken down by the elite heroes.
Asmodeus, the Demon Prince of Ill Prophecy
- *Immune to sealed, minimized, petrified, doomed and sudden death* *Negative effects only last for 1 round* *Lucky*
- Type: Demon
- Level: 60
- Defense: 60
- Health: 2106/2106
- Special I: # of Swords – Causes 60 damage regardless of defense to random opponents 1-10 times.
- Special II: # of Rods – Causes 60 random elemental damage regardless of row to random opponents 1-10 times.
- Special III: # of Cups – Restores 60 health to random allies 1-10 times.
- Special IV: # of Pentacles – Causes lucky-effect to allies and jinxed-effect to opponents randomly 1-10 times.
- Drops: Helmet of Asmodeus (Makes SP randomly fluctuate between either 0 or 60 each round regardless of other equipment; suitable to knights, dragoons, regulators, skirmishers and vindicators; headwear), Sword of Asmodeus (Power +6 but max. health -6 when merged into an artifact at a smithy.), Rod of Asmodeus (Spellpower +6 but max. ether -6 when merged into an artifact at a smithy.), Cup of Asmodeus (Max. health +6 but power -6 when merged into an artifact at a smithy.), Pentacle of Asmodeus (Max. ether +6 but spellpower -6 when merged into an artifact at a smithy.)
- Note: Specials are used randomly.
- Quest#148: Once Upon a Time in Goetia