Buwakhareen was the captain of the guard of Vega, the City of Sin, located at Babeleth Darklands. His employer Roland Emeraldo mockingly called him "Bufkin", pretending not to know how to pronounce his real name.
Buwakhareen's parents were Metasimian smugglers who moved to Babeleth to continue their business in peace. When their son was born with feathery wings, they realized the wicked magic influencing everyone in Babeleth. Shunned as a mutant, Buwakhareen steeled himself against all emotions and thus became a highly proficient warrior. His skills were noticed by Roland Emeraldo as well, who appointed him as the guard captain of his newly founded city, and gave him winged monkeys as underlings. Buwakhareen's experience was not enough for him to stop a group of heroes from Heroica, who were trying to sneak out of Vega after being erroneously charged with the murder of a tavernkeeper called Grimelda. Instead, the heroes slew him.
- Quest#100: To The Tower of Babel
- *Immune to blinded, sealed, bound, petrified, hexed, doomed and sudden death*
- Type: Humanoid/Beast/Flying
- Level: 39
- Defense: 4
- Health: 1377/1377
- Special: Take To The Skies – Cause 39 wind-elemental damage to all opponents regardless of distance.
- Drops: Metasimian Dory (WP:9, pierces defense; spear), Monkey Armor (SP:4, immune to earth and bound; suitable to knights, beast warriors, dragoons, skirmishers and winged warriors; bodywear), Hippogriff (Flying 6, Decamon Card)
- Note: Normal attacks pierce defense.