The Town Watch Constable is one of the NPC job classes not offered to heroes but used throughout the game.
The Town Watch is tasked with protecting the citizens of Eubric and often work in numbers.
- Base Health: 14 (+1 per level up)
- Weapons: City Watch Constable often use halberds and spears, but carry a few weapons occasionally as back up such as longswords and daggers.
- Job Trait: Strength in Numbers – Receives +2 power and +2 SP for every other City Watch Constable or Infiltrator in the battle.
- Battle Style: Coordinated - The Guards work to defend themselves.
- SHIELD: Guarding the Guards - All City Watch Constable deal damage equal to lvl+WP to the target. Additionally, all City Watch Constable are protected from damage the following round.
- CRITICAL HIT: The City Watch Constable attacks with strength equal to two times their weapon power added to their level. (e.g. WP 3 x 2 + Level 2 = 8 damage)
- HIT: The City Watch Constable attacks the target with strength equal to their weapon power added to their level. (e.g. WP 3 + Level 2 = 5 damage).
- MISS: The City Watch Constable's attack misses.
- DAMAGE: The City Watch Constable is struck by the opponent’s attack.
- SPECIAL DAMAGE: The City Watch Constable is struck by the opponent’s special skill.