Donny Dozenhands was a master pickpocket, thanks to being raised in the streets of Eubric Freeport ever since he was very young. He formed his own notorious gang of thieves that thrived until Ulric Wolfkin came to town. Over one single night Donny was swearing loyalty to Ulric, as were many other criminal leaders at the time. Donny quickly rose the ranks and became one of the three master criminals taking orders only from Ulric. At one point even Heroica was after Donny for committing crimes against the Six Houses, but he managed to bribe the champions chasing him and escape. Donny later led the assault on the Town Watch building, and together with Violetta the Cat Burglar and Nikolaus Steerpike acted as a decoy to keep the heroes of Heroica from interfering the events at the 400th Foundation Ball, where he also showed his werewolf side in public for the first time. He did not survive the battle, though.
- Quest#6: WANTED! Donny Dozenhands
- Quest#23: Guarding the Guards
- Quest#33: WANTED! Violetta the Cat Burglar
- Quest#34: The Dark Secret
- Quest#66: WANTED! Steerpike the Poisoner
- Type: Humanoid
- Level: 5
- Health: 20/20
- Special: Grand Theft – Causes 5 damage and steals up to 50 gold from the target.
- Drops: 55 gold
- Type: Beast/Humanoid
- Level: 24
- Health: 1126/1126
- Special: Grand Ravage – Transfers 24 health from the target to self and steals up to 240 gold from the target.
- Drops: Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up), suitable for rogues and beast warriors; handwear)
- Note: Donny steals gold equal to the damage he deals with each hit. Immune to sealed, confused, petrified and sudden death.