G.E.M. Automata are the seven advanced androids were created by Vincent Legonardo and the Tritech Corporation for the specific purpose of instigating revenge on the group of outlaws called the 108 Stars of Destiny that were assumed to have taken the life of Jun Ji Pei. Each of them had different elemental powers, and each of them also bestowed a different positive effect to the party. Despite being machines, each of them showed distinct personality traits. Emeray, Sapphiraz and Topazor were destroyed in the battle against the Stars, and after the mission the others were dismantled to be upgraded as well.
- Quest#75: Falling Stars
Unique Job ClassEdit
G.E.M. Automata had their very own style of battle in Quest#75.
These gem-enhanced mechs specialize in elemental damage.
- Condition: 100 (Once its condition drops to zero, the automaton becomes inoperable.)
- Defense: 10
- Weapons: The automaton can carry no equipment or items.
- Job Trait: Automatic Enhancement – Each automaton grants a different positive effect to all non-automaton allies for as long as they are operable; Automatic Immunity – The automaton is immune to all effects, both positive and negative. They also don’t take damage from attacks of their own element.
- Battle Style: Automated – The automaton deals elemental damage to the commanded target.
- SHIELD: Elemental Discharge – The automaton releases ethereal power, causing elemental damage to all opponents with strength equal to double its level (e.g. Level 25 x 2 = 50 elemental damage to all opponents)
- CRITICAL ELEMENTAL HIT – The automaton deals an elemental attack at the target with strength equal to double its level. (e.g. Level 25 x 2 = 50 elemental damage)
- ELEMENTAL HIT – The automaton deals an elemental attack at the target with strength equal to its level. (e.g. Level 25 = 25 elemental damage)
- MAINTENANCE – The automaton restores its own condition by an amount equal to its level.
- DAMAGE – The automaton is struck by the target’s attack, losing condition according to the target’s level.
- SPECIAL DAMAGE – The automaton is struck by the target’s special skill.