Harlot is one of the expert job classes available to the players of Heroica RPG once they reach level 30 and fulfill a special requirement. Getting access to this job class requires possession of a book called "The Fifty Shades of Bley".
These nimble seducers specialize in applying pain and suffering to those who yearn it.
- Additional Health: +15
- Weapons: Harlots employ the use of whips and daggers.
- Job Traits: Promiscuity - Harlots have their own form of diplomacy (see Knight); Flee (see Rogue); Money Maker - After each successful battle, the harlot gains gold equal to the amount of enemies fought.
- Battle Style: Seductive - Harlots use their wiles to bend opponents to their will.
- SHIELD: Pleasure House - The harlot works their magic, inflicting all enemies with a random negative effect (see List of Pleasure House Effects). Additionally, the harlot gains gold equal to the number of opponents remaining.
- KISS AND MAKE UP: The harlot attacks the target with strength equal to two times their weapon power added to their level. Additionally, the target gets enamored with the harlot, becoming unable to hurt them for the next three rounds. (e.g. WP 15 x 2 + Level 30 = 60 damage + enamored-effect)
- HIT: The harlot attacks the target with strength equal to their weapon power added to their level. (e.g. WP 15 + Level 30 = 45 damage)
- SATISFY: The harlot does their job so well the target goes numb, decreasing its level by a quarter (rounded down).
- MASOCHISM: The harlot is struck by the opponent’s attack but revels in the pain so that the harlot becomes encouraged, doubling their attack power for the rest of the battle.
- SPECIAL DAMAGE: The harlot is struck by the opponent’s special skill.
List of Pleasure House EffectsEdit
- Minor Infection - All enemies are poisoned by 1, losing 1 health each round for the rest of the battle.
- Major Infection - All enemies are poisoned by 10, losing 10 health each round for the rest of the battle.
- All Nighter - All enemies are put asleep for three rounds or until woken up by an attack.
- Hush - All enemies are sealed, becoming unable to use their special skill for three rounds.
- Whipping - All enemies are hexed, acting against a random ally instead their target for a round.
- Exhaustion - All enemies are weakened, causing half damage for three rounds.