Heroes can carry various items to aid them during quests. Most items can be bought from a shop at a fixed price.
- Consumables can only be used once, so it's smart to carry several of them.
- Equipment are weapons, shields and artifacts that increase a hero's statistics.
- Quest Items help a hero on a certain quest, and are unlikely to be of value outside that quest.
- Tools can be used endlessly to pass obstacles found on quests once they are attained.
Other items do not require to be used or equipped, they benefit the hero carrying them in his or her inventory automatically. Examples include:
- "Begone With the Winds" (Grants access to Weather Mage expert job class upon Level 30.)
- Black Market Insignia (Allows the owner to seek out a black market dealer from any city they visit on a quest, as decided by the QM.)
- Cornucopia (This horn of plenty is said to ensure limitless wealth. Increases the holder’s gold by 25% at the end of each quest.) Value: 500 gold.
- "Fifty Shades of Bley" (Grants access to Harlot expert job class upon Level 30.)
- Libra Signet (This sealing ring bears the secret emblem of the merchant’s guild. The owner can purchase items at a discount (decided by the QM) in any store during a quest. Does not apply to the Marketplace.) Value: 500 gold.
- Tyrant Statue (Increases the holder’s gold by 50% at the end of each quest)
- Veteran's Badge (Grants access to the veteran job class upon Level 40 without having to have successfully completed 10 quests beforehand.)
- Vindicator's Seal (Grants access to the Vindicator expert job class upon Level 30; cannot be given away)