Raider is one of the fifteen advanced job classes available to the players of Heroica RPG after they reach level 15. It is available only to original barbarians and rogues, and combines the talents of those two.
These robbers use brutal force to pillage what they can.
- Additional Health: +7
- Weapons: Raiders can wield anything suitable for a barbarian or a rogue.
- Job Traits: Natural Respite (see Barbarian), Flee (see Rogue)
- Battle Style: Pillage – Raiders smash and steal, and if all else fails, flee.
- SHIELD: Ravage – The raider mugs all enemies in a flurry of attacks, causing damage equal to two times their weapon power added to their level. (e.g. WP 10 x 2 + Level 15 = 35 damage to all enemies) Additionally, the raider steals gold equal to the level of each target that carries gold.
- EXTRA CRITICAL HIT: The raider attacks the target with all their might, causing damage equal to three times their weapon power added to their level. (e.g. WP 10 x 3 + Level 15 = 45 damage)
- HIT: The raider attacks the target with strength equal to their weapon power added to their level. (e.g. WP 10 + Level 15 = 25 damage)
- STEAL: If the target carries gold, the raider steals gold equal to the target’s level. Otherwise nothing happens.
- DAMAGE: The raider is struck by the opponent’s attack.
- SPECIAL DAMAGE: The raider is struck by the opponent’s special skill.