Sorcerer is one of the fifteen advanced job classes available to the players of Heroica RPG after they reach level 15. It is available only to original mages and rogues, and combines the spellcasting and the craftiness of those two.
These sinister mystics use magic tricks to gain wealth.
- Additional Health: +4
- Additional Ether: +1 (For rogues +1 per level)
- Weapons: Sorcerers can wield anything suitable for a mage or a rogue.
- Job Traits: Spellcasting (see Mage), Flee (see Rogue)
- Battle Style: Flourished – Sorcerers take the stage with bedazzling tricks.
- SHIELD: Razzmatazz – The sorcerer flings stupefying spells at all enemies using the element of choice with strength equal to their weapon power added to their level, leaving them stunned, at the cost of 1 ether per damaged enemy. (e.g. WP 10 + Level 15 = 35 elemental damage + stunned to all enemies)Then the sorcerer steals gold equal to the level of each target that carries gold. If no element was chosen, it is selected randomly from those available. If all ether is depleted, nothing happens.
- CRITICAL HIT/GREAT SPELL: The sorcerer attacks or spends 1 ether to cast an elemental spell with strength equal to two times their weapon power added to their level. (e.g. WP 10x 2 + Level 15 = 35 (elemental) damage)
- HIT/SPELL: The sorcerer attacks or spends 1 ether to cast an elemental spell with strength equal to their weapon power added to their level. (e.g. WP 10 + Level 15 = 25 (elemental) damage)
- SLEIGHT OF HAND: The sorcerer spends 1 ether to give the target the confused-effect for the next three rounds, during which it has a 50/50 chance of targeting another enemy instead of the heroes, and if the target carries gold, the sorcerer steals gold equal to the target’s level. If all ether is depleted, nothing happens instead.
- MIRROR DAMAGE: The sorcerer is struck by the opponent’s attack, but if the sorcerer survives, they reflect the attack to cause the same amount of damage to the opponent regardless of the opponent’s defence or distance.
- SPECIAL DAMAGE: The sorcerer is struck by the opponent’s special skill.