The Triad Park is a triangular park located at the base of the Crescent Hill in Eubric Freeport. It is frequented by all sorts of misfits and delinquents, especially by night.
The park is divided into four distinct sections:
- Fountain of the Three Gods: Located at the center of the park, the fountain depicts the three sons (or aspects) of the city's patron god Mercutio: Power, Wealth and Fame.
- Grove of the Forsaken: A group of gravestones on the southern part of the park, dedicated to the lost who were never found.
- Luminous Passage: A pathway running across the park, illuminated by countless of colorful lanterns.
- Stone Garden: An artsy collection of stone pillars on the northern part of the park, made by some forgotten sculptor.
Connections to quests. Edit
- Triad park was the scene of the resolution of the quest "Day of the Triffid".