Warden is one of the fifteen advanced job classes available to the players of Heroica RPG after they reach level 15. It is available only to original knights and rangers, and combines the talents of those two.
These valiant defenders guard the environment.
- Additional Health: +8
- Weapons: Wardens can wield anything suitable for a knight or a ranger.
- Job Traits: Diplomacy (see Knight), Animal Talk (see Ranger)
- Battle Style: Warding – Wardens can draw in enemy attacks to protect their allies.
- SHIELD: Aura – The warden’s natural protective powers radiate, temporarily doubling their current health regardless of the maximum health, but also drawing all hostile attacks, special skills and free hits to them until the end of the next round. Afterwards, the warden keeps all the remaining health that does not exceed the maximum value.
- CRITICAL HIT: The warden attacks with strength equal to two times their weapon power added to their level. (e.g. WP 10 x 2 + Level 15 = 35 damage)
- HIT: The warden attacks the target with strength equal to their weapon power added to their level. (e.g. WP 10 + Level 15 = 25 damage)
- AIM: The warden focuses their strike to attack their target with strength equal to their weapon power only.
- DEFLECTED DAMAGE: The warden is struck by the opponent’s attack. The power of the warden’s shield decreases the effect of the attack and has a 1/6 chance of blocking the attack completely.
- SPECIAL DAMAGE: The warden is struck by the opponent’s special skill.